A new filter for UV Map, Modifier, Vertex Group, and Material Slot data types. This filter allows you to check if any of these data type items are at a specified position in their respective list in the Object Data properties panel.
- Material Slot
- UV Map
- Vertex Group
- Added support for Blender 4.0.
- Added Rename References functionality to Bone and UV Map data types.
- In Blender, when renaming Bones or UV Maps, references to them by name inside Geometry Nodes, Shader Nodes, and Modifiers are not renamed, which results in broken references and broken functionality.
- With Rename References functionality enabled, Bones and UV Maps that are referenced by name inside Geometry Nodes, Shader Nodes, and Modifiers are also renamed so that references remain intact.
- Added ability to quickly access relevant documentation about a UI property or operator via:
- pressing F1 while hovering the mouse cursor over a UI property or operator.
- selecting RMB > Online Manual option via the Right Mouse Button context menu.
- Improved Attribute Rename References functionality.
- Updated several tooltip descriptions.
- Fixed crashing when using the UV Map Move operation.
Previously, if you had more than one Blender main window open, you could only access and use PACKED Data Manager from the last opened window. Now, you can access and use PACKED Data Manager from any Blender window.
Sidebar header menu with useful links
Click the highlighted icon to see the content of the header menu.
Community hub on GitHub
I have just opened a public discussion board where you can discuss all things PACKED Data Manager:
- create bug and issue reports if you experience any technical difficulties working with PACKED Data Manager.
- submit and discuss feature requests or improvements you would like to see in PACKED Data Manager.
- provide feedback about your favorite (or least favorite) features.
- show and tell how PACKED Data Manager has helped you in your workflow.
Visit the community hub on GitHub.
The add-on is available on Blender Market.